Terms & Conditions
By ordering our products you certify to be over 18 years old and to be allowed to purchase or consume alcohol. You can order:
- via our website bevvies.sg
- or e-mail email@example.com
We accept payment via credit card, debit card and PayNow. All payments collected are in SGD. All wines, beers and pack contents or other goods ordered remain the property of Fitz Food and Bev Co Pte Ltd until payment is received in full.
- We reserve the right to change our prices. Prices are subject to currency and market fluctuations, changes in duty and GST as well as stock levels.
- Our delivery slots are available Monday to Saturdays. We will try to accommodate your preferred delivery time but this is not always possible. Orders can be processed for delivery up to 30 days in the future. We are unable to offer returns for orders more than 7 days into the future.
- We reserve the right to charge for re-delivery of orders that have not been completed due to incorrect address information being supplied by the customer or inability to deliver your order if nobody is home or another arrangement hasn’t been made. Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your order in the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Substitutes/Availability : All goods are subject to availability. When selecting the products on our price list we try to ensure that they will remain available. However, some products will inevitably go out of stock and we therefore reserve the right to select and deliver to you a substitute (of equal or higher value) to the products you have ordered, to avoid delay in the delivery of orders. If we are unable to supply a particular product, or do not supply a substitute, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that product.
- The description and prices payable for the products that you order are clearly set out in our website, newsletter or price list. If, by mistake, we have under-priced a product, we will not be liable to provide that product to you at the stated price. In the unlikely event that a product has been overcharged a full refund of the difference will be given.
- On occasion we may offer other services, special offers, discounts, promotions etc that are not specifically referred to in these terms and conditions. Such matters shall be subject, in addition to these terms and conditions, to specific terms and conditions relating to such matters.
- Third party beneficiaries : Irrespective of whether the products have been bought for a third party or ownership is actually or beneficially transferred to that third party (whether related to you or not) and whether or not we have been informed of this, you, and only you, shall be our client in respect of your reserves and shall be solely responsible for all payments and for providing all instructions in relation to the reserve.
- Cancellation of orders : Product orders may be cancelled within 1 working day provided your products have not been delivered. A full refund will be offered only when request to cancel is received in writing. Any cancelled order will be refunded within 30 days.
- We are committed to providing our customers with an unsurpassed level of service and are equally committed to ensuring we provide a safe and legal product. If a wine is corked or faulty, you will need to let us know within 1 week of delivery and we will offer a replacement or credit on the return of the bottle in question. If you do not like the wine please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 week and we will be happy to make arrangements to have any wine collected and replaced.
For any further advice, please contact the Bevvies team.